Vacancy 1 Dentist
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 26,000/- Per Month
Job Location Nasik
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – 1.8 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs WALK IN DETAILS
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is Hiring!!! Apply Now REGISTER NOW !!!
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: A Full time BDS Degree from any recognized Institute / University.
2. Salary: The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.26000/- per month (Rupees Twenty six Thousand only).No other allowances/benefits will be admissible other than consolidated remunerationper month.
3. Tenure: The engagement will be initially for a period of Six months which may be extended further based on satisfactory performance and requirement of HAL Hospital.
4. Duration: The incumbent will be required to visit HAL hospital for 5 hours per day(Excluding Sunday & Holidays). The timing of visit will be decided by the Head of the hospital based on the requirement.
1. Only Indian Nationals need appear for the Walk-in Interview.
2. The requirementis purely on temporary basis and there are no provisions for regularization.
3. HAL reserves the right to Modify / alter / restrict / enlarge / cancel the advertisement, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue
HAL Hospital, Ojhar Township P.O 422207, Taluka :Niphad, District: Nasik, Maharashtra.
Selection Process Will be Based on Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may report for Walk-in Interview at HAL Hospital, Ojhar Township P.O 422207, Taluka :Niphad, District: Nasik at 1000 hrs on 3rd Nov 2018 with all Original Marksheets/Certificates along with a set of Xerox Copies. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.