CMRL Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role General Manager
Education Requirement Any Graduate
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Job Locations Chennai
Experience 2 – 5 years
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-09
Qualification in Details:
1. Pay & Allowances – (i) The deputationist shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organization. Additionally, deputation allowance and project allowance at 10% of Basic Pay each will be paid. (ii) Option to draw pay and allowances as per the parent organization or to draw equivalent cadre IDA pay scale in CMRL with IDA, HRA and cafeteria allowances of 20% of Basic pay
2. Job Requirements – Experience in Constructions and Maintenance Tracks, Bridges, Viaduct, Contract Management, Installation and Commissioning of turnouts and also have coordinated with Operating, Signaling, Rolling Stock and OHE departments.
3. Eligibility: i) IRSE Officers (in Group A) presently in SAG/SG level with minimum 14 years of experience.
4. Period of deputation – Initial Period of deputation will be for a period of 3 years which can be extended.
Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
a. Applications in the prescribed format (available in page No.4 to 6) along with the following documents should be routed through proper channel to Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
i. Proforma (available in page No.3)
ii. Date of Birth Proof: Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate
iii. Copy of proof of Educational Qualifications
iv. Copy of Experience Certificates
v. Copy of Community Certificate
vi. Other relevant certificates (if any)
b. The last date for receipt of application is 09-11-2018. The forwarding authority should send the following information/documents along with applications:
1. Duly attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the applicant.
2. A certificate from cadre controlling authority as per the proforma mentioned below to the effect of vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and major or minor penalty statement.