BRBNMPL Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role General Manager
Education Requirement Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.177400- Rs.177400 Per Month
Job Locations Bengaluru|Bangalore
Age Limit Not exceeding 55 years of age as on November 1, 2018.
Experience 20 – 25 years
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-10
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential: Graduate in any discipline. Post graduate degree / diploma in Management with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management from any University or Institute of repute. Desirable: Degree in law, Post graduate degree / diploma in Management with specialization in Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare.
2. Experience: 20 years’ post qualification experience in large and reputed Companies, including Public Sector Undertakings of which minimum 10 years should be in various aspects of HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations in a Manufacturing /Processing plant. Minimum 3 years at Senior level (HR) in reputed organization/s. He/she should have been holding a position not more than two levels below the Board or one level below the Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer. Should have exposure to Manpower planning, succession planning, Industrial Relations & Welfare, recruitment, induction and placement, training, competency and skill development, employee engagement initiatives, statutory and legal compliances, handling disciplinary matters, benchmarking, performance management, wage administration, general administration with ability of good governance etc.
3. Pay level 14 of 7th CPC Pay matrix. The selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of one year on a Basic Pay of `1,77,400/- per month in the Pay level 14 of 7th CPC Pay matrix. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company
1. It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in, and all certificates/mark sheets are attached and contains no corrections / alterations / over-writing. The application may be downloaded from the Company’s website or may also be typewritten or neatly hand written in English.
2. The prescribed qualification and experience are bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for interview. In case the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it will not be possible for BRBNMPL to interview all the applicants. BRBNMPL may, therefore, restrict the number of applicants for interview to a reasonable limit. The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of qualifications / experience / professional achievements / management skills and personal qualities / strength. The applicants should, therefore, mention all qualifications / experience / achievements / specialization in relevant field including those over and above the minimum qualifications in their applications.
3. The decision of BRBNMPL in all matters regarding eligibility, shortlisting of applicants for interview, conduct of interview and final selection will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Applicants already in service of Government/Quasi Government Organisations/ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies will have to enclose a Photocopy of “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATES” from their employer along with the application and submit the Original for verification at the time of interview, if selected for the same. At the time of joining, a proper and unconditional relieving order from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate
5. The selected candidate on appointment will be eligible for allotment of residential quarters as per the allotment rules of the Company subject to availability. If residential quarter is not allotted, the candidate will be eligible for HRA at Central Govt. rate.In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his candidature will be cancelled and, if already appointed, his services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
6. The candidates who are allowed to face the interview will be reimbursed Air Fare by Economy class / I AC train fare from their place of residence / work and back by the shortest route within India subject to production of tickets. In case the candidates undertake the travel by any other mode/class, the reimbursement will be restricted to the actual fare incurred or the I AC train fare, whichever is less.
The Managing Director, BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Post Box No. 2924, Bengaluru – 560 029.
The Selection for the above post will be made through Interview of eligible short-listed candidates. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In case the number of applications received is large, BRBNMPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility level in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of BRBNMPL in this regard is final.
1. Those who satisfy the above eligibility conditions may send their applications BY POST in the prescribed format in A4 size only available in the Career page of the BRBNMPL’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, last salary drawn and position being held together with the photocopies of testimonials towards proof for the same in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of General Manager (Human Resource)” to the following address so as to reach on or before November 10th, 2018.
2. “The Managing Director, BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Post Box No. 2924, Bengaluru – 560 029.” The prescribed last date is extendable by one week i.e November 17th , 2018 in case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad.