Information regarding Recruitment of Inspectors :
Online applications are provided for eligible candidates for the direct recruitment of 461 INSPECTORS (Group B) (in the Pay Band Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200 and Initial Pay of Rs. 16290) in the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab.
USEFUL LINKS :-
ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS :-
- General : 18 to 38 years
- SC/OBC : 18 to 43 years
- Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women : 18 to 42 years
- candidates already in Government Service : 18 to 45 years
- Physically Handicapped : 18 to 48 years
Minimum graduation, the Punjabi Language at Matric level should be passed. All these should be passed on 30th Sept, 2013.
How to Apply :-
Go to official website www.foodsuppb.nic.in, it has online application form which the candidates should fill as per the conditions given.
- The applicant should have valid Email ID. All the communication done through email.
- Then visit website and Print Bank Challan to deposit fee.
- The fee is Rs. 800 for general and Rs. 200 for sc & obc at State Bank of Patiala’s any branch.
- Scan bank Challan Copy to upload it with Application Form.
- Scan Photograph & Signature in JPEG.
- Fill Application form and upload scanned photograph, signature and bank Challan form.
- Submit Form & take 2 printout xerox copies of Application form with you. Affix Photograph & don’t send it to anyone.
Mode of selection :-
SELECTION BASED ON WRITTEN EXAMINATION(no interview), question paper is in English and Punjabi 150 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- Punjabi 13 questions
- English 12 questions
- GK 25 questions
- Mental Ability & Reasoning 50 questions
- Maths Skills 25 questions
- Computer Proficiency 25 questions
- -ve marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer duration 150 minutes.
Application Fee :-
SC & OBC: Rs. 200 All others (Gen): Rs. 800
Important Date :-
- Online Application Form 08.10.2013
- Last date for payment of Fee in Bank 06.11.2013
- Last date for Completion of Application 09.11.2013
Apply Online Recruitment for the Post of Inspector.