Vacancy 1 Constable
Vacancies 65 Posts
Salary Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
Job Location New Delhi
Last Date to Apply 12/12/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Pursue Higher Education from Singapore APPLY SOON!!!
1 Year Online MBA, Course Fee Rs.7500. Apply Now APPLY NOW
Other Qualification Details:
1. Position Name: Constable – 65 posts (Male: 44, Female: 21). Pay scale of PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 03.
2. Eligibility: Candidate seeking employment must ensure that they are native of Sikkim and must have Certificate of Identification and fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria as per subsequent para’s. They should also be in possession of the documents/certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of submitting application form.
3. Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from the recognized Board at the time of filing of application for all Male and Female Candidates.
4. Physical Measurement Standard: Height – 165 cm (for all Male candidates) and 155 cm (for all Female candidates), Chest – 76 cm minimum with minimum expansion of 4 cm (for all Male candidates only)
Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2018
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi)
1. The decision of Police Headquarters, Delhi Police will be final, if there is any variation in the interpretation of words/ instructions.
2. Candidates already employed with Government, can apply after intimating their Head of Office/Department. An undertaking to this effect should be enclosed with the application form. They will have to provide original N.O.C. from their department at the time of checking of documents. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage, his candidature will be cancelled without any prior notice.
3. The candidate must be sure of his height, chest and educational qualification etc, which should conform to the minimum standards laid down.
4. Any change in the schedule already announced would be displayed on the bulletin board of PHQ Gangtok and on official website of Sikkim Police www.sikkimpolice.nic.in.
5. Candidate should mention his Roll No./Registration No. (to be allotted) on the application while making any correspondence with the DCP/Recruitment. It should be addressed to: “DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi110009”.
6. No TA /DA will be paid for appearing in PE&MT, Written Test or for attending any phase of recruitment process.
7. The Recruitment shall be conducted as per the provisions of Rule 9 & 14 of Delhi Police (Appointment & Recruitment) Rules – 1980, Delhi Police Standing order No. 212/2016 and as per reservation policy of Sikkim Government.
i) All the candidates, are required to bring their original documents/certificates at the time of PE & MT pertaining to Age, Sikkim Subject/Certificate of Identification, Education, Caste, BPL certificate, NOC/Discharge Certificate (in case of Home Guards/ExServiceman), and Sports Certificate for the candidates seeking age relaxation along with the attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates. The candidates already in Govt. service will also submit NOC at the time of PE&MT.
ii) The Original certificate would also be checked at the time of Bio-Metrics of all the candidates declared successful in PE&MT and before the issuance of Admission Card for Written Test.
All candidates, who qualify the Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests, shall be put through a written test of one and a half hour (11/2) duration which will carry 100 marks.
How to Apply
1. Application Form as per format given in the advertisement only will be accepted. A recent coloured passport size (35 mm x 45mm) photograph with name, taken preferably in red background should be firmly affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form. Four identical passport size (35 mm x 45mm) photographs with name shall also be attached with the Application Form.
2. Only candidates meeting the required eligibility criteria and possessing the required documents may apply for the mentioned posts with Demand Draft/Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque (Not Bank Receipt) of Rs. 300/- in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi) which should be valid for 6 months. The application fee is exempted for BL/SC/ST/Primitive Tribe, Female candidates and Ex-servicemen, however, they will have to attach a photocopy of Caste or Discharge Book/NOC Certificate, as the case may be, along with application form, duly attested by a serving Gazetted Officer.
3. The candidates, seeking age relaxation on sports basis must note that the Sports certificate should of preceding three years and the issuing sports federation conducting the National/International Championship should be affiliated with State/Indian Olympic Association. The candidates will be required to produce original copy of Sports Certificate at the time of PE&MT and will also attach attested photocopy of the same with Application Form. Candidates must note that Sports Certificate must be as per proforma at Annexure –A & B. The last date of receipt of application form will be 12.12.2018 (Wednesday) by 1800 Hours. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
4. A Proforma of the application forms can be copied from Notice Board of PHQ, Gangtok and Notice Boards of Districts SPs Offices. It can also be downloaded from official website of Sikkim Police www.sikkimpolice.nic.in or it can be typed/photocopied application form on an A-4 size paper as per Proforma uploaded on the official websites of Sikkim Police and pasted on Notice board. Application for these posts may be delivered by hand or may be sent through ordinary post to Room No. 215, Office of DIG/CID, 1st Floor, Police Headquarters, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101 or in the office of District Superintendents of Police (East, South, West & North districts) or by hand at Delhi Police Help Desk, Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, PHQ, Gangtok on or before Date 12/12/2018 upto 6 PM and write on the top of the envelope: “Application for the Post of Constable (Exe.) (Male or Female) in Delhi Police-2018”. (Category………….).