NCERT Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Consultant
Education Requirement Any Post Graduate
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.45000- Rs.45000 Per Month
Job Locations New Delhi
Age Limit Candidates should not be more than 65 years
Experience 5 – 8 years
Last Date To Apply 2018-10-29
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential Qualification: Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in any subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian/ Foreign University.
2. Desired Qualifications: Minimum 5 years experience of working in educational/ research projects in any government organization.Working knowledge of computer (MS Office). Good communication skills for correspondence with Govt. Departments and Ministries. Experience in writing reports etc. Experience in organizing at Centre and State levels workshops with teacher educators, teachers and students of schools. Maintaining records. A retired officer at the level of Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary from Government of India, or any of the autonomous institutions.
3. Remuneration – Rs. 45,000/- p.m.
Conference Room, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, DEAA, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016.
1. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications; (ii) experience etc. as per the format.
2. The post is purely on temporary basis.
3. The job may involve touring and stay in any part of the country for an extended duration.
4. All expenses for field / research work will be borne by the NCERT as per its norms.
5. Candidates already in a job should forward their applications through their employer and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate”, without which the candidate will not be allowed for appearing in interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
The walk-in-interview will be held on the above stated dates at 10.00 a.m. Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions come for the interview on the fixed date and report at 9:00 a.m. at Conference Room, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, DEAA, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016 with original and attested copies of their certificates and testimonials. Date of interview: October 29, 2018. Venue: No.201, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016.