Vacancy 1 Internal Ombudsman
Qualification Any Graduate
Vacancies 01 Post
Experience 7 – 15 years
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
Pursue a career in Aviation Industry!!! APPLY NOW
Latest IT jobs for Freshers-BE/B.Tech APPLY NOW
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility: The applicant should have superannuated or be serving as officer ,not below the rank of Deputy General Manager,or equivalent ,of another bank/Financial Sector Regulatory Body (other than Central Bank of India). He/She should possess necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and/or consumer protection.
2. Job Profile: The Internal Ombudsman shall be reporting directly either to Managing Director& CEO or Executive Director of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. The Internal Ombudsman will help in strengthening customer confidence in the internal redressal mechanism.
3. Contract Perioid: The initial tenure of appointment on contract basis shall be a fixed term of not less than 3 years, but not exceeding 5 years. The IO shall not be eligible for reappointment or for extension of term in the same bank. Contract Amount: The remuneration to be paid shall be restricted to last pay and allowance drawn, reduced by pension+additional pension+dearness relief, subject to deduction of taxes as applicable. The IO shall be entitled for the perks which are extended to a Dy. General Manager of the Bank.
Age: Not to exceed over 65 years of age.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Central Bank of India- Engagement of IO and payable at Mumbai
1. While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
2. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021.
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
Applicants have to submit their applications 15.11.2018 No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Super scribing “Application for the post of Internal Ombudsman (IO) to “General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021.
Diploma in Rural Banking Management, Certified By BSS (Govt. of India initiative)