Vacancy 1 Director
Qualification Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Experience 20 – 25 years
Job Location Chhindwara
Last Date to Apply 10/12/2018
More than 5000 Fresh Jobs just posted with Top Companies, Grab the opportunity now, Submit Your Resume APPLY NOW
Want to apply for USA student Visa. Get instant assistance REGISTER NOW
One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999 APPLY NOW
Pursue a career in Aviation Industry!!! APPLY NOW
Other Qualification Details:
1 .Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
2. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
3. Experience / Other eligibility criteria.; (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years. (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. (iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired from ScaleIII or above for RSETIs (vi) Should be resident of the Madhyapradesh
4. Contract Period: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of Contract letter to the member concerned. (a) To submit Performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in advance of expiry of contract (b) Subject to Performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance Appraisal, the renewal of contract which will be sole prerogative of Bank shall be considered keeping in view the grading of minimum “B” of RSETI Centre, as per parameter prescribed by Govt. of India.
5. Conytract amout: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable
6. Job Profile: These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
Age: Less than 65 years with sound Health
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
(a) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
(b) In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
(c) Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview.
Central Bank of India, Nurshingpur Road, Shrivastav Colony, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh 480001
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 10.12.2018 by 3:00 pm. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Director at RSETI centre Chhindwara on contract for the year 2018-19” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Chhindwada, Near Panjab Bhavan, Chitnavis Ganj,Narsingpur Road Pin code 480002 Chhindwara.