Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE Class 10th Results 2014 for Chennai and Trivandrum region have been declared. For all the other regions, the results are to be declared tomorrow at 4 pm in the evening of Tuesday, 20 May. The candidates who had appeared for the exams can check the results online. For doing so, the candidates should go to the official website of the Board, click on the option of CBSE Class 10th Results for other regions and they can get the access to the results.
Board official said, CBSE Class 10th results 2014 will be declared ahead of Class Xll because of the drastic fall in number of students appearing for board exam. It has come down by 65 percent this year.
- CBSE Class 10 Exams were held in the month of March and got postponed till April due to Lok Sabha elections.
- A total of 1328970 students had registered themselves for the exams, out of which 793940 were boys and 535030 were girls.
- It had shown an increment of 5.54 per cent of candidates who registered themselves in comparison to 2013.
- Out of the total registered candidates, around 452 are visually impaired and 788 are dyslexics and 232 are hearing and speech impaired and 1527 are physically challenged.
To get the results, the candidates are required to insert their roll number and date of birth on the official website. The candidates who had registered initially can get the scores via SMS or email too.
The ISC Class 10 Results 2014 are also expected to be declared within this week. Besides, Class 12 Results for CBSE are likely to be announced on May 26.
CBSE Class X (10th) Resullt 2014 Regionwise, Date of Result 2014 Class X (10th)
1. Ajmer, 2. Panchkula, 3. Guwahati, 4. Chennai, 5. Allahabad, 6. Bhubaneswar, 7. Patna, 8. All Regions – Private Candidates 9. All Regions
The official link of the website where the results can be checked is mentioned here: Find CBSE Class 10th Results
NaukriSuchna wishes all the candidates a good luck.