Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced UPPSC Recruitment 2014 for Combined State Engineering Services Examination to fill up the application form for 953 vacancies. These vacancies are for Assistant Engineers & Technical Officers in Civil/Mechancial/Electrical department . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this vacancy through prescribed application form Before 24 January 2014. Find here more information about this vacancy with criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 Combined State Engineering Services Vacancy Details:-
- Position Name : Assistant & Technical Officer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Department)
- Number of Vacancies : 953 Posts
A. General Recruitment : 936 posts
1. Irrigation Department
Asstt. Engg.(Civil)- 640 posts
Asstt. Engg.(Mechanical)- 89 posts
2. Minor Irrigation Deptt.
Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)- 10 posts
Asstt. Engg. (Civil)- 10 posts
Asstt. Engg. (Mechanical)- 04 posts
3. Rural Engineering Services Deptt.
Asstt. Engg. (Civil )- 24 posts
Asstt. Engg. (Electrical) -01 posts
4. Land Development Resources Deptt.
Technical Officer- 08 posts
Asstt. Engg. (Civil )- 140 posts
6. Ground Water Department
Asstt. Engg. (Civil )-06 posts
Asstt. Engg. (Mechanical )-04 posts
B. Backlog/Special Recruitment : 17 posts
a. Assistant Engineer : 17 vacancies.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit : Applicants age should between between (21-40 years) Twenty One to Fourthy Years as on 01 July 2013. Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules . ((born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992))
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must pass Diploma or Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Agriculture / Electrical Engineering from any recognized university.
- Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be Selected of the based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. 1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 200 + Rs. 15.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 80 + Rs. 15 .
3. Handicapped candidates need to pay the processing fee of Rs. 15/-
- How to Apply :
(1) Candidates will have to download & fill the application form through official website (www.upppsc.up.nic.in) before 24th January, 2014.
(2) After that they have to take a print out with academic details.
Finally, Take this application form & send it along with relevant enclosures to following the address, which is given in notification.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date for filling up the online application form is 24-12-2013 .
- 2. Last Date for submit application form is 24-01-2014 .
- 3. Last Date for submit examination fee in the bank is 20-01-2014 .
- 4. Last Date for receipt of application form is 03-02-2014 .
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!