SSC or Staff Selection Committee is always packed with renowned position with technical and non technical recruitments. Recently it has come up with many openings at a time. This time there are many vacancies for non technical multi tasking staff position. An examination is going to held for recruitment of SSC for multi tasking non technical staff for 2014. These exams are for group C post to be conduct in various states as well as in union territories for the post of non technical staff for multi tasking.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2014 Details
Position name: Multi tasking Staff for non-technical ground (Non-Technical Position)
Age: candidate above 18 or till 25 can apply for this post.
Educational requirement: Applying person should have completed Class X/SSC from the recognized Board/ School. Those who do not have the degree as on the deadline date of receiving applications are not eligible to apply.
Procedure of selection:
A written examination is going to held.
An amount of Rupees 100 is payable as CRFS or Central Recruitment Fee Stamps. It is available at all counters of country’s departmental Post Offices these stamps should be pasted on the application form at the place which is earmarked for this reason and had to got canceled via issued post office along with the stamp date of the same post office.
Candidates who are applying online should do the payment via SBI or State Bank of India via Challan issued by net banking of SBI. The examination fee is exempted for those who belong to SC, ST, PH, Ex- Serviceman and women.
- Candidates need to take the Written Test (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- The Paper 1 will be objective type in nature while the Paper 2 will be descriptive in nature. Those who qualify the Paper 1 will be allowed to take Paper 2 only.
- Paper 2 marks will not be added to prepare the merit list. The final selection of the candidates will be done through merit list that will depend upon number of vacancies and categories
Procedure for application:
There is a strict format for application for applying for this post in both the offline and online mode.
- Offline procedure: candidate should apply via completely filled application in the mentioned format and send it to concerned Regional Office or Sub Regional Offices of Commission as mentioned in the form.
- Online Procedure: at www.ssconline.nic.in, a candidate can submit his/her application for this post. The first part of the registration is to be completed by or on the last date.
How to apply online:
a) TheApplicant should scan their passport size photograph as well as his/her signature firstly.
b) Go to official website.
c) Thoroughly read all the instructions
d) Online application is divided into two parts- i) Part I registration and ii) Part II Registration.
e) Part I registration consist of basic information.
f) After submitting Part I registration you will get a registration number. Note it down.
g) You will get an online Challan once you finish the online registration, and then you can pay the fees in the same procedure mentioned above.
h) Now fill Part II registration form.
i) After you fill all the necessary information submit it online.
Dates to remember:
a) Online availability and submission date for this post is 16/11/2013
b) For online Part I registration, last date is 11/12/2013
c) For online submission of Part II Registration is 13/12/2013
d) Last date of all (online/offline) submission is 13/12/2013
e) For far away areas the last day for application submission is 20/12/2013
All the Best for Exams!