Spices Board India is inivting for Spices Board India Recruitment 2014 to fill up 34 various Govt posts. These vacancies are for Assistant Director, Computer Assistant, Publicity Assistant, Sr/Jr. Clerk, Scientist etc posts. Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies before 20th March, 2014. More detail is mentioned below in the post-
Spices Board India Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name with vacancy details :
Number of vacancies for candidates are 34 .
1. Assistant Director : 01 post
2. Computer Assistant : 02 posts
3. Publicity Assistant : 01 post
4. Senior Clerk : 04 posts
5. Junior Clerk : 03 posts
6. Agriculture Demonstrator : 21 posts
7. Scientist B (Micro Biology) : 01 post
8. Scientist B (Plant Bleeding) : 01 post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Assistant Director post : Candidate must possess First Class degree and post graduate degree/two year post graduate diploma in business administration with specialisation in marketing/foreign trade.
2. For Computer Assistant post : Candidate must possess degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology.
3. For Publicity Assistant post : Candidate must possess First Class degree from any recognized university. As well as, Postgraduate degree/diploma in Journalism/Communication/Public relations. Candidate should have the little bit knowledge of computer fundamentals and working in Windows/Linux operating system, word processing, electronic work-sheet, e-mail etc.
4. For Senior Clerk post : Candidate must possess First Class degree from any recognized university and familiar with office productivity software like word processing, spreadsheet.
5. For Junior Clerk post :First Class degree from any recognized university and Computer literate with little bit knowledge of computer fundamentals and working in Windows/Linux operating system, word processing, electronic work-sheet, e-mail etc.
6. For Agriculture Demonstrator post : Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany with first class (60%) or minimum 6 OGPA out of 10.
7. For Scientist B (Micro Biology) post :Postgraduate degree in Microbiology/General/Microbiology/Food Biology or applied Microbiology with minimum 7 OGPA out of 10 or 70% marks.
8. For Scientist B (Plant Bleeding) post : Postgraduate degree in Agriculture/Horticulture with specilisation in Plant breeding/Genetics/Taxonomy/Cytology from any recognized university (70% marks).
- Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Interviews and Examination and Examination has 3 Phases-
1. Objective test
2. Detailed test
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be download the application form through the official website then, fill the application form and along with necessary documents send it to following address :
The Secretary, Spices Board,
Sugandha Bhawan, Palarivattom,
Note: More details you can find in the Official Notifcation in the Official Site, which is given below-
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of Application form is 20th March, 2014
Important Links :