Are you looking ahead to build up your career with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) if yes then this is the right time to grab the opportunity because (BPCL) has finally invited application for the post of 69 Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B Trainee. Interested candidates can apply before 04 July 2016.
Category Archives: Chemical Engineering Jobs
BPCL is now looking for young, energetic, ambitious Graduate Engineers in the field of “Mechanical | Chemical | Electrical | Civil |Instrumentation Engineering” for the post of “Management Trainee”. Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil & Instrumentation Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE- 2015).
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) released notification for the recruitment of 13 posts of Jr. Manager (Safety) (E1 grade), 3 posts of Asst. Manager (CCP-Oprn.)(E2 grade) and 73 posts for Dy. Managers (E3 grade) for units at the integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online or send their hardcopy by 18 November 2014.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) , invites for IOCL Recruitment 2014 to fill up the application form of 156 vacancies. These vacancies are for Boiler Operation Engineers, Medical Officers, Quality Control Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Officers (Health, Safety & Environment) & Assistant Hindi Officers posts for its various Divisions. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this engineering vacancy through prescribed application form Before 05th February, 2014. More Information below in the post-
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Boiler Operation Engineers , Medical Officers, Quality Control Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Officers (Health, Safety & Environment) & Assistant Hindi Officers posts for its various Divisions
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 156 .
1. Boiler Operations Engineer : 26 Posts
2. Medical Officer : 20 Posts
3. Quality Control Officer : 17 Posts
4. Human Resource Officer : 32 Posts
5. Assistant Officer (Health, Safety & Environment) : 50 Posts
6. Assistant Hindi Officer : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale :
1. The pay scale for candidate for Officer Selected for Grade A positions : Rs. 10.50 lakhs p.a
2. The pay scale for candidate for Assistant Officers selected for Grade A0 positions : Rs. 8.00 lakhs p.a
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. Candidates age is necessary for Medical officer post is (35) thirty five year .
2. Candidate age is necessary for Remaining post is (30) thirty year.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For Boiler Operation Engineer : Candidate must possess 4 year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). Or also, candidate must possess Boiler Engineer‟s Certificate (1st Class Proficiency) issued by the State Boiler Authorities.
2.For Medical Officer (grade A) : Candidate must possess MD/MS in various Discipline. Or also, candidate must have 2 years of relevant experience in the respective areas of specialization.
3. For Quality Control Officer : Candidate must possess Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University/institute with minimum 60% marks in Graduation & Post Graduation Level.
4. For Human Resource Officer (Grade A) : Candidate must possess 2 year full time regular post graduate Diploma/Master Degree in Human Resource / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work or equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian Institute / University with minimum 60% mark.
5. For Assistant Officer : Candidate must possess Regular full time BE / B.Tech. degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with min 65 % marks or equivalent grade from a recognized Indian University / Institute (55% for SC / ST candidates) and one year one year full time diploma in Industrial Safety from one of the Central / Regional Labour Institutes.
6. For Assistant Hindi Officer : Candidate must be possess First Class M.A in Hindi with English as subject at Graduation Level or First Class Master‟s Degree in English.
- Selection Process :
1. For Boiler Operation Engineer & Medical Officer Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview only.
2. For Remaining post Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge) , Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (Three-hundred ) 300 Only.
2. SC/ST/ PWD candidates are not require to pay any fee.
- How to Apply :
1. Candidate should be registered on official web-site of IOCL is www.iocl.com.
2. After fill online the application form with required documents & Demand draft send it to address given below:
Advertiser, Post Box No. 3098,
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting date to Apply Online is 11-01-2014
- 2. Last date to Apply Online is 05-02-2014
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Personal Interviews and Written Test!!