Bombay High Court has released latest notification for of Clerk posts in the High Court. There are total 210 vacancies for Clerk posts. Interested and Eligible candidate can be applying through online mode on official website before on 30.04.2014. Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. Selection Procedure based on written test, typing skills.
- Name of Organization: Bombay High Court
- Name of Post: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 210 posts
- Job category: Government
- Job location: Mumbai
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay
- Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Age limit: Candidate age should be above 18 years and below 25 years as per recruitment notification. Relaxation of age as per Government rules.
- Education Qualification: Candidate must be Graduate degree from a recognized university in a trade of law.
- Selection Procedure: Candidate will be select on the basis of written test, Typing skills and Viva-Vocal.
- Application Fee: Clerk post for form fess Rs. 100/- and paid only demand draft from nationalized bank in favor of register.
- How to apply: Interested candidate can be applying through online mode from official website. After submitting the application from take print out.
The Register (Administration)
High Court Bombay,
Bench at Aurangabad,
Jalna Road, Aurangabad,
- Last date for submission online application: 30.04.2014
- Last date for printing application: 02.05.2014
- Last date of receipt hard copy of application: 08.05.2014