Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 Notification for Specialist Officer Post vacancies. Candidates will subsequently be called for a Personal Interaction / Interview to be conducted and co-ordinate by Maharashtra bank.
Prospective candidates will have to apply to Bank after carefully reading the instructions/guideline below regarding the process of examination, group discussion and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
Organization Name: Bank of Maharashtra
No of Vacancy: 45 posts
Post name: Specialist Officer
1.Networking Administrator: 02 Posts
2. Windows Administrator: 02 Posts
3. Oracle Data Base Administrator: 02 Posts
4. MSSQL Database Administrator: 02 Posts
5. Software Programmer: 02 Posts
6. IT Support Administrator: 30 Posts
7. Information Security Officer: 03 Posts
8. People Soft Implementation Specialist: 02 Posts
Candidate must be B.E/ B.Tech in Computer science, Electronics, Electronic and telecommunication, BCA, MCA and B.Sc, M.SC (Computer Science) in relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent institute.
- For General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/-
Candidate will selected based on written exam, Group Discussion and performance in personal interview.
How to apply:
Candidate can apply in online mode through official website of Maharashtra bank before or on 22.05.2014
- Last date of submission online registration: 22.05.2014
- Online examination date: 06.07.2014