Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, invites for APPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the application form for 2677 vacancies. These vacancies are for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) posts in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this govt vacancy through prescribed application form Before 22 January 2014. The starting date of online application is 04 Jaunaury 2014 . You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
APPSC Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name :
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)
- Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of posts for candidates are 2677
- Pay Scale :
The pay scale for candidate is Rs. 7520 to Rs. 22,430/-.-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
Candidates age is necessary between (18-36) Twenty-one to Thirty-two years as on 01.07.2013.
- Educational Qualification :
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of objective test.
- Application Fee :
1. General Candidates will necessary to pay Rs. (one-hundred eighty) 180 Only.
2. SC/ST Candidates will necessary to pay Rs (hundred rupees) 100 Only.
- How to Apply :
Candidate should be registered on official web-site of APPSC at www.apspsc.gov.in.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date to submit the application form is 29-12-2013 .
- 2. Last Date to submit the application form is 28-01-2014 .
- 3. Last Date to submit the fee of application is 30-01-2014 .
- 4. Date for Preliminary examination is 26-04-2014 .
Important Links :
- Click here to download the Application Form (Link will start on 04 January, 2014) .
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!