South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
Job Role Apprentice
Education Requirement 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total Vacancy 1785 Posts
Job Locations Kolkata
Age Limit The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2018. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate, or the Birth certificate shal
Application Fee Rs.100/- (Non- Refundable), For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Nill
Last Date To Apply 2018-11-22
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the Trades: Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder (G&E), Mechanic (Diesel), Machinist, Painter (G), Refrigerator & AC Mechanic, Cable Jointer/Crane Operator, Carpenter, Line Man, Trimmer, MMTM, Forger & Heat Treater.
2. Educational Qualification: Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
Terms and Conditions
1. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case where the dates of birth are the same, the candidate who passed Matriculation examination earlier shall be considered.
2. The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness, as outlined in Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules,1992 and as laid down by the relevant Medical Manual, before engagement, for which the candidates wtll have to pay a sum of Rs.24/- towards medical examination fees.
3. The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
4. Training in Railway establishments under the Apprentices Act, 1961 does not, by itself, confer any right. whatsoever, for appointment in railway services by default. However, 20% of the vacancies notified to be filled up in erstwhile Gr.D category posts (Grade Pay – Rs.1800/-) shall be filled up by giving preference to the Course Completed Act Apprentices trained in railway establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificates granted by NCVT, subject to such candidates found suitable in other aspects and they having scored the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
5. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria. tf at any iater stage, the particulars furnished by the candidate reveals to be not conforming, his engagement will be terminated forthwith. All Annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption must be Uploades.
6. The South Eastern Railway administration does not take any responsibility for sending replies to the candidates not selected or not called for.
7. In matters of determining the eligibility and admitting the candidature of the applicants, the decision of the RRC/SER shall be final.
Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach. Kolkata- 700043. They can also inform the same to the Sr.DGM, South Eastem Railway, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043
The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness, as outlined in Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules,1992 and as laid down by the relevant Medical Manual, before engagement, for which the candidates Will have to pay a sum of Rs.24/- towards medical examination fees.
1. The candidates are required to apptv ONLINE by visiting the link on the official website of South Eastern Railway www.ser.indianraiiwa.gov.in . They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. AJI relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, etc must match with the same that have been recorded in the Matriculation certificate.
2. The candidates should flit the relevant columns regarding thetr community (SC/SI/OBC) and physical disability, if any, and upload the necessary certificates in the format given in the Annexures to this notification. There would be options for exercising preference for engagement/training in the Training establishments as mentioned in para 1 above depending on the disciplines/trades in which the candidate has obtained the ITI qualification. The candidates should carefully exercise their preferences for the same. However, the allotment of the Training establishment is strictly as per merit and available vacancies in respective communities. Efforts will, however, be made to accommodate the candidates in the next preferred establishments, though there cannot be any claim for allotment of a particular training unit in favour of a candidate.
3. The selection is purely merit based and the railway does not appoint any facilitation centre/coaching centre for the said selection. The candidates are advised to be aware of any mischief of assuring of such selection against illegal consideration bv unscrupulous elements. tf they come across such occurrences, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach. Kolkata- 700043. They can also inform the same to the Sr.DGM, South Eastem Railway, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043. Opening Date : 22.10.2018, Closing Date : 22.11.2018, Closing Time : 17.00 Hrs.