AP Recruitment 2014: 5962 Posts of VRO, VRA in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Government notifies application form to fill up 5962 posts as AP Recruitment 2014 for Indian citizens. These vacancies are for VRO (Village Revenue Officer) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) Department . All Eligible Candidates can easily apply online for this Andhra Pradesh vacancy through prescribed application form Before 02 February 2014. You can find more information about this vacancy here with exact criteria Age limit , qualification , selection procedure , application process etc .
AP Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
- Position Name : VRO (Village Revenue Officer) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistant) posts
- Number of Vacancies : 5962 posts
1. For VRO (Village Revenue Officer) Post : 1657 vacancies
2. For VRA(Village Revenue Assistant) Post : 4305 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age limit :
1. For VRO post : Candidates Age should be between (18-36) Eighteen to Thrity Three years.
2. For VRA post : Candidates Age should be between (18-37) Eighteen to Thirty Seven years.
- Educational Qualification :
1. For VRO post : Candidates should have passed Class 12th (HSC/Intermediate) with the minimum 60% marks.
2. For VRA post : Candidates should have passed Class 10th (SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Selection Process :
Eligible Candidates will be Selected based on based on only written test .
- Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candiates will have necessary to pay Rs (Five Hundred) Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates will have necessary to pay Rs. (Two Hundred) 200 Only.
- How to Apply :
Candidate can apply online for AP govt vacancy by the official website www.cgg.gov.in before last date of online application.
Important Dates :
- 1. Starting Date to submit application form is 28-12-2013 (28th December).
- 2. Last Date to submit application form is 02-02-2014 (2nd February).
Important Links :
All the Best to all Candidates for Exams!!