Indian Railways is an Indian state-owned enterprise, owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. Railway regularly appoint staff in various zones, states and districts. In this page, we will discuss about the latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment projects 2013 in Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai. The candidates who are looking govt jobs in RRC Chennai and wants to makecareer in Railway should get information from this article.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) 5450 seats details.
USEFUL LINK :-
- 18 years to 33 years for general
- 18 to 36 OBC (Other Backward Classes)
- 18 to 38 years SC (Scheduled caste) & ST (Scheduled tribes).
10th with ITI
Mode of selection:-
This Sarkari Naukri selection procedure consists of the written examination and applicants that get fit with the test will move on for the physical efficiency test and journey in the last to get its destination with the medical examination test. This test is the most important on the part of the applicants to get cleared out.
Rs. 100 (SBI),Draft is to be made in the favor of the assistant personnel office / recruitment, RRC, Chennai and fees will be payable at the Chennai.
- Date from which the online procedure of the application submission will commence: 21st Sep 2013.
- Last date till which the online procedure of the submission will terminate: 21st Oct 2013.
- Last date for the applicants in the far flung area to send the manual application: 5th Nov 2013.
Chennai Suburban Railway is a commuter rail system in the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India operated by the Southern Railway, one of the operating railway zones of Indian Railways. Chennai has a complex railway network